Okt 10 2019
Passive 3D stereo monitor family gets added
The new 3D PluraView 24 “with Full HD resolution
Schneider Digital’s innovative, passive stereo monitor family has added a fourth model: with immediate effect, the 3D PluraView display is also available in a compact housing with 24 “screen diagonal and Full HD resolution.
Highlights of the 3D PluraView family of monitors:
- Two housing designs: 22 “/ 24” or 27 “/ 28”
- Highest resolution from Full HD over 2.5K up to 4K / 10-Bit (UHD)
- Absolutely flicker-free for relaxed 3D STEREO work
- Suitable for window seats, as one monitor is available for each eye
- Wide Viewing Angle – Allows meetings in the group of up to 5 people
- Certified by, among others, AGISOFT, ESRI, HEXAGON, TRIMBLE and others.
- Plug & Play technology established for 14 years
- Suitability for direct laptop connection
- Noble design & highest quality – Made in Germany
By the way: If you want to know more about our 3D stereo, VR and 4K solutions or professional hardware components
(High-End-Monitors, Professional Graphics-Cards, High-End-Workstations, smart VR-Wall, Periphery Solutions etc.)
Please call us directly, phone +49 (8025) 99 300, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.